Pardon the mess, Play My Code is in beta!

READY TO PLAY?
CLICK TO LOG IN!

Forums

all topics

markpwns2

THE END IS NEAR

HIDE YO KIDS, HIDE YO WIFE! BACK UP YOUR GAMES! PlayMyCode is rumored to be shut down this September, however the previous years the owners have mysteriously renewed the website a day before its expiry, so perhaps PlayMyCode isn't so abandoned after all, however it is a real possibility and I would back up all my games if I were you.

11 months ago

BBHRgames

>THE END IS NEAR

Wow okay. And yeah in 2015 I thought we were doomed. So doomed I gave out the password to my ps4star account (cause I thought some peeps could use it to tinker with a few of my games which I thought were amazing at the time or something). But idk. It's sept 24 btw so we still have ~1 month. I'll try to see if I can access the date again and see if it was pushed forward a year, but it's not too likely. There was a time, also, when the database wasnt working and I thought that was the end of it but no, the devs must have fixed it. So maybe there's like 1 guy that never posts on the forums that manages PMC or something, idrk. The github for Quby "2.0" hasnt been updated in over a year, though, so even if this site doesnt shut down, it will be dormant and dead AF.

11 months ago

markpwns2

Oh yeah!

The website was down for like 2 days and everyone thought it died.

11 months ago

JohnyLaz

Still Alive............................................................

8 months ago

JohnyLaz

How does one "backup there games"

Lame as it is i like my Bob Ross game lol

5 months ago

JohnyLaz

their

5 months ago